Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just emailed the site admin about some things that could help make this site a ton better. One of the main things would be making a page (not forum) about upgrades to the car. It would all availible parts separated in catagories, pictures, price range, people's thoughts/problems with it, some installation directions if we can get them, links to vendors selling it, and maybe even sounds for different mufflers and such. Also future parts in development and when they may be availible. This car is going to be a huge platform for mods and it would be nice for us to have one area to go to to compare and see what looks best.
I would like to just throw something temporary together and see how it turns out. If anyone has pics, and especially links to descriptions of any part that they know works with the WRX then please post it. Thanks a bunch

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hello Keeferno,

I really appreciate how you're trying to help us out. I think not many people knows that the forum is back and running, on top of that the host of this website (Icom.com) completely went down for the last 24+ hours. I'm going to try to send a message out to all the members to let them know that the forum is back and running and I'm sure someone can help us out.

Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, I have tons of sites that i've been able to find. If anyone else has some more then please post them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts