Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Platinum Silver Sedan...looking to personalize the plate - any suggestions? Here in WA we are allowed 7 characters. I was considering "RX4PAIN" while removing all lettering except the "RX" on the back (rx4pain is my email address - had it when I owned my '95 RX7, although I can see this car being my prescription for pain). Any help would be appreciated. I'm also contemplating "SUBY DO" (actually girlfriend has me liking that, funny how my tastes are to be like hers...)

Thanks in advance to all!

Chris

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Turboy...I'm liking "4ST AIR". I'm planning on a WRC wing, roof scoop, projector lamps, and lowering as far as asthetics are concerned...so I'm not sure if "SLEEPUR" would fit, but I liked that one too.

Thanks again!

G

·
I like T-WRX. That's what I'm considering for mine. I teach paleontology and the plate on my '98 Forester is "Paleo" so TWRX continues the paleontology theme.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ya, they pull the A/C out of the WRC cars for weight reduction so they put those roof scoops to cool the interior.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Roof Scoop

Has anyone put in the roof scoop and vent? Right now I'm looking at the set on the Primitive site, but does anyone know of another site? I definitely would want a functioning and weather-proof vent and they seem hard to come by... then there is the fear of ripping a hole in the roof of my WRX. I'm not a huge fan of A/C; when given the choice between a few more HP or being cool I find myself cooking in the summer sun.

02 Silver Wagon
Turbo XS Stage 2

·
Registered
679 Posts
I've been thinking of one for a while. Here are some that my friend's have or I thought of (with a couple left out for me :p )

GME OVER
U LOST
OWN3D :)D :rolleyes: )
SLVR BLT
PSSSSH
NO PIGS (expect to get pulled over 10x a day)
TRACTON (7 letters)
WRC 1
AWD TRBO
4WHL DRFT
DRIFTER
GOT GRIP

DIE V8 *
2JZ EATR *
LS1 EATR *

*I wouldn't put these on unless you run 10's on the street :D (funny none the less)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Also, someone had a good idea and told me along time ago to get:

"IO1O1OI" so if you ever get caught doing something, they won't be able to remember your plate correctly. Mix the 1's and I's up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
here in canada we have to mount a front license plate, i know some states don't.

anyways i've always liked T1 3V0M

so when you are coming up quick on a car, the driver see's in his rearview mirror: MOVE IT

something different :) definately not for everyone.

thuynh2

·
Registered
145 Posts
What is the minimum allowed. In TN, its 3. If its the same I would try wrx. I missed getting that tag by a week. Mine is "1 WRX 1"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts