ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

How can i fix this....is touch-up paint the best way to go? and if i do that do i need to clear coat it.

P.s. i wish i saw the prick that did this i woulda BEAT the **** out of him!!!

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
well, the BEST way to fix it would be to bring it to a body shop and have them repaint it

thats not exactly the cheapest way to fix it though.

do you have a budget?

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
you'd probably have to have the whole bumper repainted so.. maybe 150-200 bucks? this is just a random guestimation. my dad owns a body shop so i'll ask how much he would probably charge on average for something like that.

you might be able to get away with just sanding down the section thats scratched and painting that but it'd probably look a little... off.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks alot. im always scared to get my car painted tho, on my last car 2 diff places did a really bad job i had to take it back 5 times just for the bumper to get repainted after my bro wrecked it.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
yeah it realy pays to go to a place that knows what they're doing, even if it'll cost you a bit more

my windows are 20% all the way around btw

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you'd probably have to have the whole bumper repainted so.. maybe 150-200 bucks? this is just a random guestimation. my dad owns a body shop so i'll ask how much he would probably charge on average for something like that.

you might be able to get away with just sanding down the section thats scratched and painting that but it'd probably look a little... off.
hey did you ever ask your dad?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts