ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.extremepsi.com/store/cust...RX/STi 02-07

I am thinking about getting this for my boyfreind for his birthday...this is his account, i was wondering if this is something good i should get him.. I know he wants to upgrade his turbo..he has the stock 05 wrx one and just got a new frontmount or what ever its called and he keeps saying my next toys will be injectors, and bigger turbo.. I was looking at it all and its quiet exspencive then i came across this IHI VF34 Turbo Package that comes with a fuelpump, injectors, and the turbo.. he spent alot of money on me on christmas and his birthday is in a couple of weeks so you know..i have to out do him! think this is worth it? Please respond i have to delete this post before he see's!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Wow, best girlfriend EVER! I hope he takes good care of you! haha

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
That link doesn't work for me, but if things don't work out with him, can I get your phone number? :cool:

Well I guess I have things ok already, my wife got me a helmet and permission to spend $300+ a pop for 3-4 track days this year. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.extremepsi.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

gruppe-s.com has a vf34 package for pretty cheap

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Personally, if I already had an FMIC installed, I would go with something bigger like a 20G.

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
WOW, if you ever break up call me. Thats a good deal, just make sure that is the turbo he wants.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts