ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help

My drivers side side skirt popped of from a rock?

I was reversing in the dark at a friends farm and the drivers side side skirt popped off (15 mins ago) and in the dark we cant seem to get it back on?

Is it common for side skirts to pop off?

Are they easy/cheap to replace?

Simon

·
Registered
125 Posts
...I went rallying...there was a hole on the ground...didnt see it...my passenger side side skirt popped of...most of the things that hold the white clips ripped off...trying to find a solution...if any one can help us it, please do...I'll let you know if I find something...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]

·
Registered
1 Posts
...I went rallying...there was a hole on the ground...didnt see it...my passenger side side skirt popped of...most of the things that hold the white clips ripped off...trying to find a solution...if any one can help us it, please do...I'll let you know if I find something...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]
Bahh! Ice bank ripped mine part of the way off last week, I put it back, and then lost it on the highway somewhere.

I'm in the same place as you.

What's to do? Two new white sideskirts?

I have an Aspen white 02 wrx.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pop her back on... It';s as easy as 1-2-3.

Help

My drivers side side skirt popped of from a rock?

I was reversing in the dark at a friends farm and the drivers side side skirt popped off (15 mins ago) and in the dark we cant seem to get it back on?

Is it common for side skirts to pop off?

Are they easy/cheap to replace?

Simon

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
If you need some of the clips that hold it on, just pop one off on the other side with a screwdriver and take it to the parts dept at the subaru dealership and have them order you some. It'll cost you $10 max...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bahh! Ice bank ripped mine part of the way off last week, I put it back, and then lost it on the highway somewhere.

I'm in the same place as you.

What's to do? Two new white sideskirts?

I have an Aspen white 02 wrx.
...crap, sucks for us...:rotfl: the highway...well most of the black(white in your case) things with a whole for the white things that go into the holes in the car ripped off...only two are left...I'm gonna try to put it up and see if it'll manage......but if I were you I would find a salvaged sideskirt, buy one from someone local or non-local, or at ebay, or at a store, or go on a search for your long lost never to be found sideskirt and put back on with drilling and screws, or glue...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.......funny thing is that right after I ripped my sideskirt I continued my rallying.....we do have rally bbred cars :wiggles:...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]

~Kano~
[God Bless You]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts