ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's the deal.

I have seen the error of my ways :rolleyes: (not going into detail on here, this will just start a flame war, if you want them, you know how to find me)... and I am begining the search for a more reliable vehicle. :sadwave:

Of course, my first choice is an AWD Subaru ... I'm looking in the ballpark of 8-12k's... and no insaine milage (read: nothing above 70k, prefer below 50 but I realize this may be unrealistic)

Anyone have any leads?

(before you ask me to search or point me to the classifieds, I have been there.. just thought it might be good to get the word out and have people keep an ear open for possibilities?)

Thank you for reading, and have a great day.

~turbomonkey

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
i'll recommend the older gc8 style (i think) 2.5 rs....the ones that were before the bugeyes. i almost bought a 2000 with ~30k miles for $13k...prolly should have gotten that one. i dunno for sure i haven't looked much, but i don't think your gonna find a wrx for that kind of price. plus i really liked the older style anyways, especially with teh sedona red look-a-like color :thumbup:

anyways, thats what i suggest, good luck with your shopping :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluerex47 said:
i'll recommend the older gc8 style (i think) 2.5 rs....the ones that were before the bugeyes. i almost bought a 2000 with ~30k miles for $13k...prolly should have gotten that one. i dunno for sure i haven't looked much, but i don't think your gonna find a wrx for that kind of price. plus i really liked the older style anyways, especially with teh sedona red look-a-like color :thumbup:

anyways, thats what i suggest, good luck with your shopping :D
Yep, never said it had to be a WRX, or even an impreza. Thanks for the ideas!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shiju said:
matter of fact here is a link

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60556

might be worth a look.

Thanks for the help! But he's WAY out of my price range.. and I really dont't want something someone has done a bunch of stuff to... I'd like something really reliable for a few years... hence the low milage request and not too picky on what it is... but at least it was a subaru...

thanks again!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WRX11 said:
If you're really interested. I have a WRX for sale that I'll give you a good deal on. :thumbup:

You know I'm interested... I'd call you, but I have no number *coughsomeonedoesn'tgiveitoutcough*... ;)

Drop me an email if you are serious... You know I am.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just realized you posted this during work hours...

Wait... does this mean you'll be posting here more from now on, since you have no access to Nabisco at work??? :screwy:

:D

·
1,832 Posts
WRX11 said:
yup! until they block this one too. :thumbup:
John, you need an avatar, IMHO.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beastcivic said:
John, you need an avatar, IMHO.
did you get the email?? that could be his avatar.. you know, the one at his desk at work... :wiggles:

:rotfl:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
172 Posts
Would you really buy John's car. He has done some bizzare and unusual experiments on it (all in the name of science of course). :)

Dale

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
iceNine said:
Would you really buy John's car. He has done some bizzare and unusual experiments on it (all in the name of science of course). :)

Dale

Wow! I didn't know you were here too!! ;)

Actually, I won't buy John's car because he refuses to trade me straight up for the VW and two LiveStrong braclets... he's just plain ole stubborn.

(that, and I've heard some of what goes on in that car... *shudders*... I don't want to have nightmares... :eek3: )

·
Registered
172 Posts
TurboMonkey said:
Wow! I didn't know you were here too!! ;)

(that, and I've heard some of what goes on in that car... *shudders*... I don't want to have nightmares... :eek3: )

You could always just get new seats since I don't think that those types of stains will come out easily
:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts