ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this forum posting thing but i have been reading alot hoping to find sonething about the same problem im having but havent found anything.

So my issue is.....

I have had this issue come up a week after i bought it i knew it needed a new tps because it struggled to start so i fixed that and did the tps relearn procedure but i have another issue my car will start fine and will idle when cold no problem but as soon as it starts warming up or is warm it will die randomly on idle sometimes right after i start it or not for a while and even while im driving it will struggle at low rpms sputtering and dying out slowly and evenly even if i have my foot to the floor or just lighlty on the throttle doesnt matter but and as soon as i can get it going close to 4,000rpm with boost it absolutely rips but then ill go to shift and if the bov kicks in and if i dont shift and give it throttle pretty much right away it will sputter and die out all over again help me i have had this issue for almost a year now and i havent been driving the car because the problem is so far now where to be found and i dont like driving it as is, also it shows no codes but if its idling and i aggressively tap the peddle a check engine light with quickly flash and then disapear if you know whats causing this let me know

·
Æternum
20,568 Posts
We can't help you until you tell us about your car.

Make/model/year
Modifications

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can't help you until you tell us about your car.

Make/model/year
Modifications

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Its a 1994 Subaru Impreza Wrx ej20g imported from japan, it has:
HKS HI-Power Exhaust ( Heat Wrapped )
Invidia Big Bore Up-Pipe (Heat Wrapped)
Catless Downpipe (Heat Wrapped)
EMUSA FMIC
Apexi Cold Air Intake
Forge 007 BOV
550cc Sti Side Feed Injectors
02+ Coil Conversion