ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an '05 STi and the car has been in the dealership for some warranty work (steering wheel replaced). Well I was driving and noticed a wire hanging down. Went and looked and saw a Green connector near the fuse box, directly under the dash that was unplugged. It was ONE wire coming from each end so I have no idea what it would be. Some sort of sensor maybe?

Well I plug it in and all of a sudden start getting a flashing CEL. WTF? I have no idea what this green connector is and I'm probably being paranoid but I'm wondering if maybe the dealership F'ed up something when replacing the steering wheel and had to pull apart that connector to keep the CEL from going off. I played with everything I could think of to make sure everything works and it seems to.

Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
ok i know you have an sti and i don't, but i'm gonna go out on a limb with this. it might just be the green connecters that have to go together when you are using cobb's accessport. it is (in my case) a test connecter that is only connected when installing a base map. it is supposed to be unplugged or will cause problems when driving.

mine is an '04 and i would think the wiring harnesses are pretty much the same, so i gave you my guess. unplug it and you should be set to go

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks guys!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts