Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is the first time i post on this board, and i just wanted to say hi to everyone.

BlazinWRX, i'm your neighbor with the blue rex. btw, nice website.

G

·
Hello Rob and Roberto,

Injen needs a WRX for them to test for their intakes, let me know if you guys are interested. They need it from the 15th till the 18th. I don't have time to go there (they're located in rowland heights i think) so if you guys are interested let me know k? If i don't hear back from you i'm going to post something in the forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks, Tim... I got in touch with Injen and I'll be down there tomorrow. If for some reason this should fall through, I'll post another reply.

G

·
Alright Rob,

Damn I really wanted that intake too :) It's cool though maybe they'll hook one up for me still... while you're there please ask them "are you going to hook one up for tim?"

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I read your posts kinda late Tim. Well if they are still looking for one more car I'm more than willing to lend my car. If you do get one Rob or Tim, please let me know how it turns out to be. Thanks.

Oh Tim, if you do know of more companies that need a car to test their products don't hesitate to tell me about it. :) BTW, I found the stivker remover thing. I can give it to you whenever.

G

·
Hello Roberto,

Sorry Rob got the CAI first but next time i'll let both of you know yeah? Man i wish I could lend my car but i simply don't have the time. I just finished a midterm today and i have one more to go on thursday, maybe I'll remove the badge sometimes this weekend and i'll stop by or something to get the removal liquid. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts