ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here. Just wanted to say hi to all the subies. By the way i need a little help here. Im looking for the elbow off the stock bypass valve. Please help me. I cant believe this part is hard to find. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
Yea, when I needed one I had to pull it off my parts car, no one local had one. If nothing else you can always call a dealership and have them order one for you. Believe it or not, sometimes they have decent prices on parts. Got my spindle from a dealership $20 cheaper than I could find it anywhere online.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i know.:( They want 200 for it near my house. Online the cheapest wast 142. So please if anyone is doing a up grade to a bov and u don't need the factory elbow, or anybody that have one laying around, i'm willing to paid pay for it. Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
im installing a bov on mine, $100 you can have my stock bpv.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
ohh yea, I wasn't even thinking .. I am using that elbow on my Forge Recirculating valve and since I'm switching to speed density I am ditching the Forge unit for a Tial BOV.. so I will also have an extra elbow I could sell.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohh yea, I wasn't even thinking .. I am using that elbow on my Forge Recirculating valve and since I'm switching to speed density I am ditching the Forge unit for a Tial BOV.. so I will also have an extra elbow I could sell.
Dude i give u fifty bucks for that elbow!!

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
Dude i give u fifty bucks for that elbow!!

you might have a deal.. I'm going to have to see if I can find a buyer for the BPV that doesn't need the elbow..

dude i was checking out your mods. How long u been working on your car?

me? I bought this car in either 07 or 08, been working on it ever since.. it's been in the shop more than I've been able to drive it. Hopefully I'm almost done, but I've told myself that before.. several times.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts