ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My name is Lily and I am from Burlington County NJ. I recently purchased my first 02 WRX Impreza Blu rebuilt engine 90kmil. everything else is stock. So I decided it would be a little project and I would build her up. Well I drove her about a month and everything was great, got tint but in air conditioning. took off what was left of old body kit. Then all of a sudden she started popping the SBF#5 fuse. Took her in and the Mass air flow wire was replaced and adjusted as it was pressing on the clutch. Battery terminal was also replaced because I was having to jump it sometimes because the power was draining unusually fast. This issue happened again brought her to a different shop. the had to replace the MAF wires again because they were burnt. Got her back and she is running great then I took her on the highway got up to about 70 and she shut down on me again. Not the MAF wires this time when I looked but I found this unplugged and a little burnt. I think it is for the fuel pump? has anyone had similar problems ? know what's going on? I am attaching a picture of the block if anyone can help with any of this it would be great! I really don't want to sell her but Im looking at that option at this point.

Photo Sep 09, 12 24 49 PM.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
photosauce
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing