ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my new 2012 WR Blue WRX hatch this past weekend. Been lurking for a hot minute contemplating trading in my Xterra and finally did it. Drove out to LA from Vegas and ta-da! Base model but she's plenty. First manual car I've owned but I've driven them before while deployed. At 500miles so I'm almost done with the break-in period, can't wait. Possibly going to get a slightly louder exhaust but she's fine right now. New headunit to come shortly as well but I'd like to retain as much of the steering wheel buttons as possible. Anyways, what you really want... PICTURES!

Day 1
IMG_0681.JPG

Day 4 new tint!
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm guessing you're from Vegas also. Happy to let you hear my exhaust or go by Zenkai Motorsports http://store.zenkaimotorsports.com/ and talk to Mike ( owner). They stock every exhaust made and he's a super cool guy. They are located at the Subie dealership on W Sahara. I bought my WRX over in Cali also after wanting to punch Vegas Subaru in the throat. Gratz on your new car, I really like that color:thumbup:
Another local club in you're interested, http://www.flatfourlv.com/index.php

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing you're from Vegas also. Happy to let you hear my exhaust or go by Zenkai Motorsports Zenkai Motorsports | Performance Part Upgrade & Installation and talk to Mike ( owner). They stock every exhaust made and he's a super cool guy. They are located at the Subie dealership on W Sahara. I bought my WRX over in Cali also after wanting to punch Vegas Subaru in the throat. Gratz on your new car, I really like that color:thumbup:
Another local club in you're interested, Flat Four Las Vegas - Index
Hey! Yes I'm Vegas (Henderson). I'll checkout the site and hopefully be at the meetup on friday. I like your comment about Subaru of Vegas because felt the same way. They totally gave off the slimeball salesman vibe. The dealership I went to, Timmons of Long Beach, was great, no pressure and easy to deal with. How's the parts department at Vegas though?

Already on FlatFourLV, like I said I'm lurking trying to read up and whatnot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts