ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Jake from Bristol VA (close to the racetrack). I'm new to THIS site but not new to the forums. I've owned a 95 maxima for about 5 years (I'm 19). Until i threw a rod, it had 212xxx miles on it. You guys seem WAY nicer than the people on the maxima forums.

It was a 5 spd 3.0 V6 with full exhaust Technosquare ecu, etc.. I ran a 14.5 @95mph.

But I know you guys dont want to hear about that! Im getting a 2011 white WRX next month for college grad present(95% sure). And I'm so excited. I feel like a child wen I say this but my mom told me it would take 6 weeks to come in. Does that sound right?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Your getting a brand new car for graduating college????? I'll get a uhaul rental to help me move out faster so I can pay off my student loans while trying to pay rent and a car payment

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
my mom told me it would take 6 weeks to come in. Does that sound right?
I can't say for sure. Can your mom be trusted? Would she tell the truth? Does she look like she would lie? Got any pics of her? That would definitely help us tell you how long it will take.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Your getting a brand new car for graduating college????? I'll get a uhaul rental to help me move out faster so I can pay off my student loans while trying to pay rent and a car payment
Yeah seriously nobody has ever bought me a car in my life. I'm still paying 3 different student loans and I'm 34!

6 weeks for a new 2011?Are they even taking orders or making them anymore?

Sounds fishy to me.
Yeah sounds fishing you haven't been able to order them for a while now, so maybe the 6 weeks is to make sure he actually graduates and gets his diploma in the mail? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts