Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Boomba Racing here, in case you've never heard of us, we're a automotive performance shop, manufacturing facility, and machine shop located in Wood Dale, Illinois, right next to O'hare airport.

We specialize in a variety of high quality precision CNC-machined billet aluminum automotive performance parts for several different car models, including the Subaru WRX, Focus ST, Honda Civic, and many more! We've got a 2015 WRX of our own! All of our products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in-house right here in the good old US of A.

We've been making performance parts since the SRT-4 days back in the early 2000's. Some of the parts we are most known for include the following: rear motor mounts (RMM), VTA blow off valves & bypass valves, short throw shifters, shift knobs, as well as solid shifter base and transmission bushings

If you have any questions about us, do not hesitate to ask! We will be posting product threads over the coming days to show you what we offer for this platform!

Boomba Racing
635 Wheat Lane
Wood Dale, IL 60191
(630) 694-0404

www.boombaracing.com

Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/BoombaRacingInc

Follow us on Instagram:
Instagram

Here's a link to our YouTube channel where you can learn the behind the scenes of Boomba, learn about our products, and much more:
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoombaRacingInc

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello back boomba. have a number of your parts, all good stuff. keep up the good work and i hope to see more stuff for the 2015+wrx
Thanks for the response! We've actually got a few more parts in the works!

·
Super Moderator
10,941 Posts
Welcome. I've heard quite a bit about you over the years. Good to have you here.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. I've heard quite a bit about you over the years. Good to have you here.
Thanks! We're excited to be here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts