ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! Im JD and I recently sold my s2000, ordered a WRX Limited on 2/13/12 and took delivery on 3/18/12
Currently am enjoying the new car, and my only complaint is the transmission. I hate it. Other than that, nice to meet you all and hope you enjoy these pics!

View attachment 103326 View attachment 103327

ordered the car with spt catback, short shifter, armrest ext., homelink mirror, cross bars, all season mats, and cargo tray. I ordered the Inno medium Fairing and just added it today.

please check out my picture thread here...
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/membe...4354241-shiftinat8600s-high-revving-past.html :wiggles:

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
the shifter bushings will make the shifter feel much better. I know you spent good money on the short shifter, but youd of spent better money on the kartboy sts.. welcome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the shifter bushings will make the shifter feel much better. I know you spent good money on the short shifter, but youd of spent better money on the kartboy sts.. welcome.
I was thinking about getting that. You recommend kartboy over spt? and also, how much would installation cost? btw, its hard to put the car in reverse (ie. during a 3 point turn) I hope this isnt normal?

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
At this point since the spt is there, I would just spend money on bushings for the shifter. It will feel better after its broken in also.

Getting the car into reverse is a ***** regardless of what shifter set you have. If the car has been parked on the e brake I just let it roll a tad bit or sync up the gears by going forward a little bit in first then going to reverse.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
+1 on the breaking in, I didn't like the feel of going into ANY gear, and now it is much much better (still going to get a sts and bushings though) after just 1000 miles. Reverse is still a pain, but slowly getting better. Just takes longer to break in since I rarely reverse.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome! Is it a trend lately that all previous Honda owners get WRX's? :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts