ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just introducing myself to the forum. I've had my black 08 hatch for a little over a month, and loving it. My previous car was a '99 Maxima. Enough talk, some pics... enjoy (and some can hate on the 08 all u want :) )

View attachment 75272
View attachment 75273

I'm not a big fan of the clear tails so I tried something (I'm not sure how I feel about these yet):

Before:

View attachment 75274

After: sorry for the quality and dirty car

View attachment 75275

And some pix for my last:

View attachment 75276
View attachment 75277

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
looks good. what did you use on the taillights to black them out? Any pictures of the tint on the tail lights with the brakes on(or tail lights illuminated)?

black 17x8 wheels with a 225 tire would look good on that car -- and a sport grille.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I love your car! It must be very happy with it. But arent those tail lights smoked way way too dark? Looks to me like you might be getting some tickets in the near future, maybe im wrong. They look great though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea sports grill and maybe painting the chrome b/w the tails is next.
i have 30% tint all around the the taillights have lamin-x film on it, so its removable...
and here's the pic requested:

Left has film on it, right one doesn't

View attachment 75278

It doesn't look AS dark in person and the light comes through surprisingly bright, so hopefull no tickets haha.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
welcome

a+++++ on the tails! they look so much better blacked out. now all you need to do is get rid of all the chrome trim!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts