ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Helix Sway Bars
Often described as the single most aggressive suspension modification for your Impreza, the addition of stiffer swaybars properly distributes cornering forces by reducing lateral sway applying increased cornering force on the outside wheel and will ultimately increase vehicle turning characteristics. The rear sway bar will increase oversteer and allow the car to turn tighter, while the front sway bar will have the tendency to increase understeer. Used as a combination, forces are well balanced thus resulting in overall
Front Sway Bar - 21mm, 110% stiffer than stock

Rear Sway Bar - 22mm, 3 pt adjustable, 135%, 145%, 185% stiffer than stock

Two Year Limited Warranty

Free of factory defects in material, free of warping or cracking from normal use, free of bushing deterioration.

thanks
Brandon
510-783-5300

$219 a pair
or
$125 SHIPPED Front or Rear

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wgnwheel - I'm running the rear helix sway on my wagon. Used to have a Cusco on it and I can honestly say that there is really no difference. Then again, a bar is a bar right?;)

Thanks
Mike
[email protected]
(510)783-5300

·
Registered
500 Posts
Buy this swaybar! I just installed my rear helix sway last weekend and it is an amazing difference.

Bump for Gruppe-S cause they are the shizzle :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
/puts on newbie protective helmet

I'm guessing no problems with these on the stock suspension?

/runs for cover

·
Registered
79 Posts
how do i go about ordering the sway bar set for $219? i did not see this option on your website. thanks.

roberto

·
Registered
286 Posts
For the rear, which do you reconmend to set it at to have more of a neutral ballance? I have both tha front and rear ready to install with endlinks aswell. I don't like understeer but I also don't want mad over steer.
Thanks

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Rice Boi - The suspension characteristics of your car will depend of course on other components that you may have and your driving style. The front sway bar does a fine job of "balancing" out the rear sway bar. I would recommend putting your rear sway bar on the middle setting for more neutral handling.

WickedDREx - Helix Endlinks all good in stock, the upper mounts are currently on b/o for about 2 weeks.

Thanks!

Gary
Gruppe-S

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue EJ20 WRX - $219 shipped for the rear sway/rear endlink package. $425 Shipped for all front and rear sway/endlink package. We are currently out of stock of the front endlinks.

Thanks
Gruppe-S

1 - 19 of 19 Posts