·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELIX Catless Downpipes $225.00 Shipped or Will-call

HELIX Catless Up-pipes $150.00 Shipped or Will-call

OR

Buy both items for $340.00 Shipped or will-call :whoa:​

All Items will be shipped ground in the continental U.S. only. Canada / Hawaii / Alaska will have higher shipping rates. Insurance is additional at $5.00 per package. We are taking Phone orders only so please call us from 8:30am-5:30pm mountain standard time(see signature for phone Number).

If you can not reach either myself or Mattey please call me on my cell phone 303-591-0929 or send us an email or pm.

Get em why'll they last. I'm posting in the mountain states forum because a lot of people have asked me about HELIX parts and i told them i would let them know first, hence the post ;)

Thanks

Aaron and the team from Flatirons Tuning

·
Registered
58 Posts
not a bad deal at all..if only I had a wrx :)

Though I haven't heard any wrx's with helix exhaust..I have seen both the Helix catted/uncatted downpipe and the Helix uppipe for the WRX and both look very high in quality.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Do you have gaskets in stock too for the up-pipe? If so, how much for the up-pipe with all the gaskets?

Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
Any chance of getting the Catted downpipes in on that deal? (For more $$ of course)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
any costs for items not shipped?

if we can come pick the up? Save a few bucks on shipping costs?

What does it all include? Gaskets?

THANKS

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
AlienPunk said:
any costs for items not shipped?

if we can come pick the up? Save a few bucks on shipping costs?

What does it all include? Gaskets?

THANKS
The prices are as they stand either will call or ship out.

Catback gaskets for the exhausts are included as well as downpipe to catback gaskets.

The metal Downpipe gaskets and up-pipe gaskets will be needed if you would like new gaskets for thsoe two pipes. The Turbo to downpipe gasket is 25.00, and the uppipe gaskets are $12.00 a piece. But for those prices you must talk to me at the counter.

The sale is srunning till we are out of stock. We only have one complete setup left, over 10 up-pipes and 12 down pipes.

if you are looking for catted downpipes we have the pde-usa one in stock as well as the Cobb ones. PDE is 699.00 and Cobb is 575.00 shipping additional.

Hope i answered all the questions?

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
58 Posts
wrxinthehouse said:
Does the Helix have a o2 sensor bung?

What part of the Helix? The uppipe removes the precat..no need for a o2 bung. I don't believe the cat back would have one. There would be no reason for one if you got the catless down pipe. I am not sure about the catted downpipe. I believe they have bungs for EGT probes though

Hope that helped clear things up.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Jeffros Spec V said:
What part of the Helix? The uppipe removes the precat..no need for a o2 bung. I don't believe the cat back would have one. There would be no reason for one if you got the catless down pipe. I am not sure about the catted downpipe. I believe they have bungs for EGT probes though

Hope that helped clear things up.
DP. It wouldn't be going on a WRX ;)

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wrxinthehouse said:
Does the Helix have a o2 sensor bung?

Yes the downpipe has a port drilled and threaded for your o2 sensor. If you would like the cel fix we have those in stock as well. 8 bucks witha pipe purchase or 10 bucks without.

We are all out of the catbacks

If there are any EVO 8 owners looking for a Stainless high quality tbe system we have one kit left at 749.00

Also we have 3 downpipes available for the EVO8 at $205.00

Harvey got your message, set one aside for ya.

Thanks all

Aaron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts