ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are drving an 02-05 WRX w/o the HIDs, this is your best chance to upgrade your lighting without paying chunks of $$$ to upgrade!

H1 kit - 02+ JDM projectors , 04+ headlights

The next generation of lighting system has made its way to the streets of U.S and is gaining popularity among car enthusiasts. HELIOS HID System offers the same kind of quality and efficiency as high-end vehicle lighting system does. Drawing on a 35W power, HELIOS HID System can deliver a 170W beam of a traditional halogen bulb with a 300% efficiency. HELIOS HID Ballasts uses advance technology circuit character that is able to cope with any bad power situations of the vehicle.

The Xenon Bulb used in these systems is of pure high quality quartz and advance metallic material, which produced a super fair beam. HELIOS HID Xenon lamp carries a life span of approximately 2500 hours, 5 times of a halogen bulb. No matter what vehicle you own, the look of a high-end vehicle is now within your grasp.

Regular price is $560 + shipping, Now Special introducing offer of the Helios HID systems-

1-5 kits $329 shipped!

6+ kits - $299 shipped!

So ACT NOW!!!! This Group Buy will end on 2/28/05.

ETA will be 2-3 weeks upon ordering!

For more questions, Please feel free to give us a call!

Thank you!

Preston
Gruppe-S
Phone: (510) 783-5300

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
When the lamp finally burns out.....do you carry direct replacements?

Also are these direct plug and play or do you need to splice wires?

Thanks!

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fan said:
Is there any warranty on this kit? Do you have any H4 kit in stock?
Yes, there is a warranty for this kit. We don't stock H4 kits so if you want that size, we'll have to special order it.

Vendeta2K - Yes, we can get replacement bulbs. Plug & play

ilivas - We offer 6000k and 4500k :)

Thanks
Preston
Gruppe-S

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am interested. How do we make this transaction happen since they are more expensive on your website?

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WShade said:
I am interested. How do we make this transaction happen since they are more expensive on your website?
We accept payment over the phone or by paypal. Please let us know which bulb type you want.

Regards,

Preston

Gruppe-S Engineering
29150 Simms Ct.
Hayward CA 94544

Phone: (510) 783-5300

We Accept Paypal!
Paypal: [email protected]
When ordering w/ paypal, please include the following:
product name: Helios HID Group Buy
sales rep: Preston
Price including shipping: $XXXX
Shipping address.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks. I will order by Paypal this weekend. Not to get off subject..... How about a smoking deal on your IHI VF34 Turbo Package (IHI-VF34-PAK)?? ;)

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WShade said:
Thanks. I will order by Paypal this weekend. Not to get off subject..... How about a smoking deal on your IHI VF34 Turbo Package (IHI-VF34-PAK)?? ;)
Sure thing. I'll PM you :)
Thanks
Preston

·
Registered
114 Posts
Preston-

These kits come with the bulbs and ballasts, so is there anything else we need to get for these to work? (ie: Is that ALL we need for these to work?) And do they come with directions for installation?

Thanks,
Justin

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Justin - Yes, these kits come with bulbs and ballasts :) Sorry, no they do not come with instructions.
Thanks
Preston

·
Registered
114 Posts
Gruppe-S said:
Yes, these kits come with bulbs and ballasts :)
Follow up question: So just to confirm, the bulbs and ballasts are all we need for installation, NOTHING else, right?

Sorry for the questions, I haven't really looked into HIDs before so I don't really know what's required.

·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vikingmoose said:
Follow up question: So just to confirm, the bulbs and ballasts are all we need for installation, NOTHING else, right?

Sorry for the questions, I haven't really looked into HIDs before so I don't really know what's required.
Yes, bulbs & ballasts. It is suggested you run them with relays and fuses though :)
thanks
Preston

1 - 17 of 17 Posts