Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a headlight replacement for my wrx, and i have been wondering, what is the best price for some good lights. The one's on ebay are nice looking and really cheap but how good are they? The JDM HID are really nice but $2000+. Are any lights (the tri-lamp look) going for under $300 that are good lights? Just looking for a good price on some "rally-esque" lights that are dull when driving. Thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
beckhamwrx said:
I've been looking for a headlight replacement for my wrx, and i have been wondering, what is the best price for some good lights. The one's on ebay are nice looking and really cheap but how good are they? The JDM HID are really nice but $2000+. Are any lights (the tri-lamp look) going for under $300 that are good lights? Just looking for a good price on some "rally-esque" lights that are dull when driving. Thanks.

Dan
i think 700 is the cheapest u can get for good ones...ebay has some on there for like 150 all the time but from what people said here they aren't that great....btw u get what u pay for

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Morettes are currently being sold for around $500US all around. This is the standard non HID set however the set does offer slightly brighter lights not to mention a wider range.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
schischwein said:
Morettes are currently being sold for around $500US all around. This is the standard non HID set however the set does offer slightly brighter lights not to mention a wider range.
my mistake for some reason i thought they were 700

1 - 5 of 5 Posts