ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have a Silver 2004 WRX, I just got my windows tinted and I'd like to get the headlights and tail-lights tinted. Do any companies out there do a nice swap package ...you send them yours, they send you tinted ones? Is there a company that has a type of film you put on the headlights and tail-lights. Throw your knowledge at me, whats out there?

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
812 Posts
Either you can do it yourself in your oven, or Hotsubarus.com has some precut film strips that you just stick on ....but those are a PITA to get on right if you are at all anal.

I remember seeing a company that would retrofit our headlights and even put in angel eyes if you wanted, but Im not sure where they are or exactly how much for it...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hot Subaru's.com has exactly what I need. Thanks bud for getting back to me so quickly.

·
Registered
966 Posts
does anyone know the laws with those......i think they are illegal(the really smoked ones)

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
lightwerks.net

However the website keeps timing out...I have heard nothing but great reviews on their work. They are a vendor over at IWSTI.com.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you get the light smoked or standard smoked your fine, the Stealth might have cops bothering u.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I really want to send my headlights to lightwerks, but going a week without lights isnt an option...damn i want black headlights, but theres no way i want to risk that DIY.

How come no one makes Impreza headlights? When i had my Eclipse I had a ton of choices on headlight styles.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Are you just tinting the trim or are you planning on covering the lenses and becoming night blind?
Yeah not smart on that one...:sadwave:

·
Registered
0 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts