1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
TIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
where'd you get the blank CF side markers. Do tell, and how much they were.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
damn that looks nice...and youre in phoenix too. im in avondale...care to help a brother out? i have beer :D

and ej20fan...theres a lotta sites you can get the blank ones from... gruppe-s is the first one that pops into my head, they sell for about 40 bucks i believe

·
Registered
266 Posts
IDAFC21 said:
damn that looks nice...and youre in phoenix too. im in avondale...care to help a brother out? i have beer :D
Don't trust him.

He gets you a little tipsy, and then he says your pants fell down on their own.

He tried it on me... Well... Not really, I'm not in AZ, but he tried it over AIM.

:D

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
did you do anything to get your headlights to shine like that?

I've been polishing mine a few times but still cannot get them really shiny

·
Registered
0 Posts
SweetTurboWhine said:
very nice, very sexah, but not to be a nit picker but it looks like the grille is a little off from the rest of the body colorwise, but maybe its just my eye/the camera. oh well

still teh sex.
The grill seem to match the hood pretty good. It's the bumper that looks lighter to me. Compare bumper to fender? BUT.. I took some pics of my car the other day and got the same thing. In photos, in the right light, the bumpers look different. Maybe it's a different paint formula or something? Doesn't look different to the eye, just the camera

·
Registered
818 Posts
Racenut3.0 said:
The grill seem to match the hood pretty good. It's the bumper that looks lighter to me. Compare bumper to fender? BUT.. I took some pics of my car the other day and got the same thing. In photos, in the right light, the bumpers look different. Maybe it's a different paint formula or something? Doesn't look different to the eye, just the camera
sustained

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IDAFC21 said:

and ej20fan...theres a lotta sites you can get the blank ones from... gruppe-s is the first one that pops into my head, they sell for about 40 bucks i believe
I bet i've seen you around. i live at luke and drive in your area alot...PM me I'll help you out

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Subie2.5RS2003 said:
did you do anything to get your headlights to shine like that?

I've been polishing mine a few times but still cannot get them really shiny
I used meguiars plastx...its like a polish..works pretty well

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SweetTurboWhine said:
very nice, very sexah, but not to be a nit picker but it looks like the grille is a little off from the rest of the body colorwise, but maybe its just my eye/the camera. oh well

still teh sex.
I noticed that as well... it doesnt look that bad in person...but the bumper does seem a little dull compared to the rest of the car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts