ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking, but obviously not in the right places. What size are the replacement bulbs for the main headlight? Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I was hoping they were H7's because I already have a set of Osram Silverstars that never made it into the VW I just traded in. Guess I'll put them into my gf's Jetta.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
j*bishop said:
anytime. won't the h7's fit the high beam? please correct me if i'm wrong.
Doesn't look like it. I got this info from the sylvania.com application guide. Guess I could have looked there first!

-------------------------------------

2004 SUBARU WRX

Low beam headlamp
H1-55W
H1ST Silverstar High Performance Halogen Upgrade: The Look of HID: Whitest, Brightest

High beam headlamp
9005ST Silverstar High Performance Halogen Upgrade: The Look of HID: Whitest, Brightest
9005CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal

Parking light

Front turn signal

Tail light

Stop light

High mount stop light
921LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Fog/Driving light
H3-55W
H3ST Silverstar High Performance Halogen Upgrade: The Look of HID: Whitest, Brightest

License plate

Back up light

Front sidemarker

Rear sidemarker

Ash tray

Map light
DE3175

Dome light
DE3175

Trunk/Cargo area

·
Registered
934 Posts
Are the front and rear turn signals the same size?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
rex.effect said:
Are the front and rear turn signals the same size?

Yes, however, the fronts are clear and the rear's are amber. After you clear your lights out you have to get amber replacements for your fronts. I almost recieved a ticket a few weeks ago because of the white turn lights.

Finding 7440 in amber is a pain in the ass because the are a euro size.

~myke

·
Registered
934 Posts
mykedude said:
Yes, however, the fronts are clear and the rear's are amber. After you clear your lights out you have to get amber replacements for your fronts. I almost recieved a ticket a few weeks ago because of the white turn lights.

Finding 7440 in amber is a pain in the ass because the are a euro size.

~myke
Very cool, thanks, man. I'll return the favor. PIAA makes a bulb called Mirror Orange. They appear to be clear, but light up amber. The PIAA part# is 19346.

·
Registered
129 Posts
rex.effect said:
Very cool, thanks, man. I'll return the favor. PIAA makes a bulb called Mirror Orange. They appear to be clear, but light up amber. The PIAA part# is 19346.
know a good place to purchase these??

TIA

·
Registered
934 Posts
j*bishop said:
know a good place to purchase these??

TIA
Honestly, I would say that any GOOD audio shop should be able to order them for you, but it may be a little costly to go that route. I will be ordering mine from my work's distributer. I did a quick google search and it came back with many options. You basically would be looking around $40.

Click Here

·
Registered
129 Posts
rex.effect said:
ok found some on ebay. less than $40 shipped

1 - 14 of 14 Posts