Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have some tips on how to aim a 2002 WRX headlights? Do you have to remove the headlights to adjust them? All the manual says is to have the dealer do it.

Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
Use a philips head screwdriver and adjust lights where the red arrows are in the picture below.

The one on the left, put the screwdriver in between the white cog teeth.

The one on the right, there is a screw.

One will adjust the lights up/down, the other will be to adjust the light Left/Right - but I have no idea what will do what, you will need to experiment.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
435 Posts
ok wtf, I have the one on the outside but where the other one is supposed to be the thing is there but no wheel there is a rubber boot where the white wheel is supposed to be. I have a 2003

·
Registered
77 Posts
0260B4U said:
ok wtf, I have the one on the outside but where the other one is supposed to be the thing is there but no wheel there is a rubber boot where the white wheel is supposed to be. I have a 2003
I just looked at a set I'm playin around with. I don't have anything except that rubber boot as well. I have a 2002. I'm guessing it's the same concept. If you remove the rubber boot you'll see a screw. Just turn with a phillips head.

·
Registered
435 Posts
hmmm gotta ask the dealer about that, getting a screwdriver into that space is gonna be impossible

·
Registered
178 Posts
Do note, the picture I provided above is a stock WRX headlight out of an Australian Spec car, so differences might and looks like does exist.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts