ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for the past week or so for some headers for my car. and i cant decide one what im gonna get.. i think if i go equal length ill get the aps, but i hear agency power are kinda in between and really good.. any suggestions???

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
ive been looking for the past week or so for some headers for my car. and i cant decide one what im gonna get.. i think if i go equal length ill get the aps, but i hear agency power are kinda in between and really good.. any suggestions???
Perrin

·
Registered
314 Posts
just so you know if you go equal length then you will loose your boxer rumble

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeahhh.... i know that. thats why i wanna know if theres anything out there that will still sound good with my invidia turbo back and up pipe

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
I say save your money and keep the stocker. For the money, I think you can find better parts that would yield a better HP-$$$ ratio.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats not really the point... i probly could hold off on headers. but its a easy 20 tq. in some cases 30

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
aps twin scroll

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aps twin scroll

uhhhhh.. i would really like to use a efficient PUMP gas turbo.. and i already have one picked out.... all i wanna know is what you guys think about HEADERS GOSH :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
sti 701 said:
thats not really the point... i probly could hold off on headers. but its a easy 20 tq. in some cases 30
I thought I read somewhere that headers are often times best left until you've exhausted most other mods - can anyone else verify this?

·
Registered
0 Posts
gruppe-s headers, maddad headers, dc sport headers are all good imo

sorry micah but i wouldnt reccomend the perrin headers

·
Registered
0 Posts
thanks for some info.. but yeah no crap. i heard the perrin el headers

sounds like a honda
im not a fan of perrin and ill leave it at that

·
Registered
0 Posts
uh oh... whys that??? i was thinking about getting a fmic from them
and possibly some other stuff
look into a aps fmic imo

what else you plan on getting ?

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
oil catch can, fuel rail, 3" inlet hose, and fmic.
http://www.xcceleration.com/itemdetails.cfm83.htm

i found some headers from this place that say they give you a "25 whp and 30 wtorque" is this a load of crap?? i mean ive heard of 30 torqe from aps el headers but this are supose to be in betweenish.... there at the bottom of the page.
thats kinda pricy for a header thats not coated
idk about the gains they claim either... again this is just imo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts