Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to make the hazard lights flash when a button is pushed on the Keyless entry remote. I've seen this done on BMW's and i was wondering if i can make my car do it to. And while we're on the same note, i've seen my friend's Acura Integra windows go up when he held a button on the keypad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like to know how to do this too. It's good to have some feedback for keyless entry, especially on this car since the FOB is pretty spotty in it's operation. There have been several occasions when I have had to press the button 5-6 times before the car unlocked, even though I was standing w/in 5' of it. It could be my imagination, but it seems like it happens more when I'm approacing the car from the back. Anyway, this makes me keep the horn beep on so I know the damn thing is locked, but it's annoying as hell because it's so loud.

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
jweida said:
I would like to know how to do this too. It's good to have some feedback for keyless entry, especially on this car since the FOB is pretty spotty in it's operation. There have been several occasions when I have had to press the button 5-6 times before the car unlocked, even though I was standing w/in 5' of it. It could be my imagination, but it seems like it happens more when I'm approacing the car from the back. Anyway, this makes me keep the horn beep on so I know the damn thing is locked, but it's annoying as hell because it's so loud.
Heh, atleast it didnt happen when you were locking it.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have it on the silent mode, where just the lights blink. The horn was just annoying...

·
Registered
907 Posts
Just look on the back of your remote, it says HORN CHIRP ON/OFF. All you have to do is press unlock once, then press both buttons for 2 seconds.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes, If you don't have the factory alarm then there's no way to make the lights flash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts