ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sucks! It's the only forum I can read at work and you can barely read anything! Screw F.O.D or whoever they said they were. Damn people have too much time on there hands. Looks like it's being addressed though.

-Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Stupid people. Argh!:mad:

At least it's no longer red, but now for me to read anything, or see anything, I have to select everything. Before I just couldn't see the links unless I put the cursor on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Yeah, they are teh ghey!

I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep...checked my mail, clicked the link and my screen was flashing and crap...I could just imagine my peecee was gonna burst into flames or some crap like that...totally caught me off guard.

Still can't get to sleep. :(

Now if I could only find the "Submit Reply" button.....oooo there it is!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Damn, and there was me thinking Tim sold the site to a group of Egyptian WRX enthusiasts, with incredibley bad taste in web design, and all of which were lacking in the ability to form grammatically correct sentences. ;)

And to think I almost bought a Downpipe from them too. :mad: :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
What the hell happened? I only got this far by specifying a white background and black font.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,553 Posts
Ah Clem said:
What the hell happened? I only got this far by specifying a white background and black font.
Yeah I have to select all before I can see anything. What the hell did happen is there a thread explaining anything? I'm getting used to hitting control+A
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,834 Posts
WTF? I've got $20 saying this has something to do with Skribbble. He's the only person I can think of that would want to do anything like this. :confused:

Notice that the "Wrath of ClubWRX on Skribbble" stickey thread is gone now? :confused1

EDIT: Or has that thread been gone for a while now?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
26,609 Posts
Fixxxer said:
WTF? I've got $20 saying this has something to do with Skribbble. He's the only person I can think of that would want to do anything like this. :confused:

Notice that the "Wrath of ClubWRX on Skribbble" stickey thread is gone now? :confused1

EDIT: Or has that thread been gone for a while now?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was them. I hope whoever it is gets caught and hung by their testicles :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Fixxxer said:
WTF? I've got $20 saying this has something to do with Skribbble. He's the only person I can think of that would want to do anything like this. :confused:

Notice that the "Wrath of ClubWRX on Skribbble" stickey thread is gone now? :confused1

EDIT: Or has that thread been gone for a while now?
I blame Ian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,553 Posts
Amanda Moen said:
Stupid people. Argh!:mad:

At least it's no longer red, but now for me to read anything, or see anything, I have to select everything. Before I just couldn't see the links unless I put the cursor on them.
I was passing the time with no Clubwrx by looking at your photo's so is it Amanda or Gabriela??
 

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
Joined
·
13,353 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top