Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It blows my mind how I just bought a 16’ wrx with 27,000 miles on it and I put about 3,000 on it. I did a simple tune up nothing crazy, oil change and changed the oil and air filter. Was going to do the brakes. All tires came off and took one brake caliper off but the brakes were good so I left them alone. Started my car and took it for a cruise and my car just drove like ****, feels like a bad transmission issue. On top of that I’m throwing 18 codes. I don’t understand how or what I could’ve done to make my car act up anyone have any advice I’m really not trying to go to the dealership.

·
Super Moderator
11,775 Posts
It blows my mind how I just bought a 16’ wrx with 27,000 miles on it and I put about 3,000 on it. I did a simple tune up nothing crazy, oil change and changed the oil and air filter. Was going to do the brakes. All tires came off and took one brake caliper off but the brakes were good so I left them alone. Started my car and took it for a cruise and my car just drove like ****, feels like a bad transmission issue. On top of that I’m throwing 18 codes. I don’t understand how or what I could’ve done to make my car act up anyone have any advice I’m really not trying to go to the dealership.
What are the 18 codes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts