ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I CANNOT get rid of this stupid headache. It has been plaguing me for a f'in day and a half now.
The only way I can describe it is being hungover. You know how the front part of your brain is like 'sliding around'
GRRRRR
it hurts...I want to throw my fin' head acrossed the street!!!!
any help would be appreciated. thanks guys and girls!!!

-STomp

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
my roomie just brought home these killer codeine/caffeine/asprin pills from canadia.

if youre up there get those they work in minutes.

otherwise excedrin is the only headache stopper for mine. advil, aleve, etc dont work unfortunately and i dont know why.

make sure youre not dehydrated in any way also.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gusto said:
my roomie just brought home these killer codeine/caffeine/asprin pills from canadia.

if youre up there get those they work in minutes.

otherwise excedrin is the only headache stopper for mine. advil, aleve, etc dont work unfortunately and i dont know why.

make sure youre not dehydrated in any way also.
Gusto, thanks alot, man. this is (how do they put it) teh suxorz!!!
hahahahaha
i've been drinking flat soda, been taking excedrin migraine, drinking soda and water and lemonade...been eating well. been resting.
GRRRRR

·
Registered
907 Posts
Get rid of the sodas and any sugary drinks, stick with watter and take 2 excedrin and 1 advil!! Thats what i do when i get my 3 day migranes.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ALT+F4 said:
Get rid of the sodas and any sugary drinks, stick with watter and take 2 excedrin and 1 advil!! Thats what i do when i get my 3 day migranes.
ok...so dump the soda...got it
I JUST took excedrin Migraine (2pills). You're saying to take the advil/motrin along with it?
what about food?

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
You can try pinching the tendon between your thumb and pointer finger. You have to do it HARD, and it usually only works for me during said pinching, as soon as you stop the headache comes back. But what you have sounds worse than a normal headache...

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gusto said:
if youre an alcoholic and having these headaches..

have you recently gone cold turkey from the sauce?
haha...no..I haven't. I have a drink now and then, sometimes several ONCE a week.
I have also had 4 concussions in my 27 years. (sports, car accidents)
my brain cells are running thin.
Can't afford another concussion, doctors say.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Snowvert said:
take motrin, stay away from that asprin crap.
normally, I stay away from it all.
I used to be deeply into pain killers. prescription ones.
I think it's all a joke....
but I'm not laughing right now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts