Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good haunted houses? I don't know what makes one good, I've never been. Kellie, someone I don't know, and myself are going Friday night. Who else wants to go? Preferably someone who will make me feel not quite so frickin old.

And, just for record...
NasumGirl: i don't wanna post on clubwrx about haunted houses
NasumGirl: too lazy
ZemTyrion: k
ZemTyrion: I think that might require new work, though, as you'll have to find one on your own. Or... were you asking me to?
NasumGirl: hahaha
NasumGirl: yes indeed

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Hmmm... If its a group of 10 or more, gotta say corn maze ownz :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Mad WRX said:
They all have the suck
No way! The best part is trying to get the actors to break character, and then making fun of them afterwards!

I don't know if we'll be able to get 10 people unless you guys bring a lot of friends. This is pretty short notice, but it was a last minute idea.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ATTRACTION: The 25th Hour - "Time for Terror" - plus Psychodelica Haunted 3-D Maze
LOCATION: Buckingham Shopping Center, located at Havana & Mississippi in Aurora, Colorado
DATES: October 1 - November 1, 2003
HOURS: Sun-Thurs 7pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 7pm-Midnight
ADMISSION: $15.95 / $1 off with canned food donation

We were planning on getting there at around 7:30, then maybe food after. If anyone wants to meet up with us somewhere along the way, PM me for my number, or post or something.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Zoombaru said:
ATTRACTION: The 25th Hour - "Time for Terror" - plus Psychodelica Haunted 3-D Maze
LOCATION: Buckingham Shopping Center, located at Havana & Mississippi in Aurora, Colorado
DATES: October 1 - November 1, 2003
HOURS: Sun-Thurs 7pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 7pm-Midnight
ADMISSION: $15.95 / $1 off with canned food donation

We were planning on getting there at around 7:30, then maybe food after. If anyone wants to meet up with us somewhere along the way, PM me for my number, or post or something.
Kellie,
Just to make sure this is the one you guys are going to? If so I will come by and meet you guys.

~Kory

·
Registered
58 Posts
Corn mazes rule. =) They're not exactly scary if you don't mind the dark and the fact that you're out in the middle of someone's field. Only one I've been to is somewhere between Boulder and Longmont... can't for the life of me remember what it's called, but they're open every year. Very fun. Do it if you get a chance.

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's a maze at Wadsworth and Deer Creek Canyon Rd (Wads just south of C-470)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Everyone who didn't go should be upset that they missed out on getting chased by creepy old men with chainsaws, and people having seizures in spinny black light tubes. And me being awesome at bubble hockey.

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And the amazing ability of 3 14 year old girls to stand on my right foot at once.

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They shattered my eardrums, too, you know.

No... I learned that things have changed drastically since I was in high school.... and I'm really not THAT old....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts