Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw one today with green LED's. It is definitely not my taste and was a huge distraction to me. I can imagine what the police will think. What do you guys think?

·
1,379 Posts
Ditto. I was even more disturbed to see them advertised in the latest Crutchfield catalogue I received. Yuck.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just thought it was so funny to actually see someone that has it. It looked like a christmas tree with the red taillights and then that green blob down below.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Those are off the HEEZEY!!!!

*cough*

Sorry, I was temporarily possed by Riceboy, tuner of the universe. Anyway, What I meant to say was that I don't like them.

-Josh

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Guys, just because some people choose to up their horsepower with flashing lights and sound effects doesn't mean you have the right to pick on them....some people can't afford/understand the intricacies of engine modifications:(

As a short sidenote, those people deserve a nice ticket from the Po-po for that crap.

·
Registered
329 Posts
My co-worker asked me the other day if I thought about buying one, I looked at her and started to make a wise ass comment, and then realized she was serious....I left my nasty comment to myself and just replied with no, and I hope you don't either!

What are they going to think of next....

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Swede! What's up dude?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm a girl! :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
aussieinstlouis said:
in the words of Aerosmith....

Dude looks like a lady!!!

ouch aussie that wasn't nice. :(

back on topic, I haven't seen any of those led exhausts around my city yet, when did they come out? I'm curious because I'm wondering if they are gonna explode on to the streets like altezzas did.

·
Registered
329 Posts
thank you...:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've already seen quite a few around here and this isn't even a big city. They are usually on the same cars that have the washer lights on the hoods and the tire valve lights. Apparently you can buy the "ricer lights" package!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Saw a set last weekend... looked like an attempt to have afternurners. Funny thing..the perp had a duel exhaust muffler, but only had the lights on one of the tips...the light attachment was to large to fit on both tips.. DUMB

1 - 20 of 21 Posts