Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has done this yet. I am planning on ordering the M2 turbo back with the TT. I noticed they have a Venturi Up Pipe and I'm not sure how hard they are to install and how much of a value add they are.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by God:
I have an uppipe to be available soon. I have it on my car and it's fantastic. I need to test fit on another WRX though before we finalize the design. I want to make sure it fits because it is NOT a fun install.
Is this somthing that should be done along with the turbo back to further open up the air flow? Is the stock one bad because there is a cat in it or is there somthing else it does to help? Will your's be 3" SS and what kind of price range are you looking at?

·
Registered
192 Posts
3" uppipe would be a complete waste. You want to retain the stock ID to retain exhaust velocity. I doubt anyone would ever make a 3" uppipe.

G

·
Dan, can you tell me why you went with 2" vs. the stock 1 7/8 (I think)? Does your up-pipe have one or two EGT bungs?

G

·
hey dan i got a kakimoto GT1 OZ from you and i was wondering if i installed that (removing 3rd cat) would the installation of a downpipe be hell?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts