ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really wanna go, they're or fairfeild hills. any stories or info would be great, i heard you can go to dudleytown during the day.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know if it is the same place that i am thinking of, but there is a dudley town out here in the litchfield hills and there isn't much there. Where is the one that you are talking about?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its in upstate ct, i'm not sure whats around it to tell you the truth. i just love how they have haunted towns/buildings in ct. i think we're like the 3rd most "haunted" state.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yah thats the same place, its out in the middle of the woods in a town in the middle of nowhere (standard northwest CT). Theres nothing there except and old well and some beer cans, and a camp fire pit (no idea where any of it came from...) There are a lot of fun roads to drive on up there though. Its probably 20 min from my house.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dudleytown is in West Cornwall, I haven't been there in about 10 years. It's an odd place, I remember being up there at night on the trail in the middle of the woods and there was NO noise at all. Nothing, no wind, animals, crickets, just absolute silence. It always seemed like someone was watching you. You have to go at night. during the day is very boring, an ok walk but boring.
My biggest suggestion is make sure you go with a group. Besides being more fun, it's safer. People do some weird **** up there. I've been there twice and found animal remains on a rock like some kind of sacrafice. Going on halloween is a def. no no, between possible wack jobs or cops waiting for tresspassers it's all bad.
I went there probably a dozen times in the mid 90s and my friends and I have experienced nothing after being there 2-3 hours and have had occasions where we ran like hell after 20 mins. Me and 3 buddies went up got to where the old foundations are/where and it was totally silent then from around us we heard a wooooosh sound that keep repeating but there was no one around. We ran like little girls that night and I still don't regret doing it. Strangest thing I've ever heard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another place is "the little people village"
on the Middlebury/Waterbury line.
It is off of RT 63 on Old Waterbury Rd across from Magee McFlies. Go to the end of old Wtby Rd take the path at the end of the road and follow to the end.

I haven't been there in 10+ years but it was cool/freaky. There are house that are 2-3 ft tall with windows and doors and stairs carved into the rock. There is/was also a full sized throne carved into the wall just past the houses.

I am not sure of the condition of the houses, last time I was there one of them was falling apart pretty badly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts