ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was on this day in 1953 the first production Corvette was born in Flint, Michigan. It has come a long way over the decades but if you're a fan of this iconic sports car, what’s your favorite generation?

·
Village Idiot
3,469 Posts
I really like the C6's and C7's, but if I were to have to pick a classic it would be a '69 Stingray.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I really like the C6's and C7's, but if I were to have to pick a classic it would be a '69 Stingray.

Agreed. My buddies' dad had one (actually a '70 or '71, but same look) in the original orange. Thing was a beaut, alas I was in the passenger seat when it got totaled going down the highway.

·
Village Idiot
3,469 Posts
Agreed. My buddies' dad had one (actually a '70 or '71, but same look) in the original orange. Thing was a beaut, alas I was in the passenger seat when it got totaled going down the highway.
:sadwave:

·
The Jedi Ninja
3,560 Posts
That sucks Greg.
At least you were all right.

My Dad sold his Duster 340, to a young guy who swore up and down he would take care of it.
He came back a week later and had totaled the Duster.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yeah, felt pretty bad for his dad though. We had just finished installing a true dual exhaust on it that morning. Very glad to have walked away from that though, just a little shaken up and I burnt my hand a bit rescuing a piece of the exhaust off the highway.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
It was on this day in 1953 the first production Corvette was born in Flint, Michigan. It has come a long way over the decades but if you're a fan of this iconic sports car, what’s your favorite generation?
I don't care of I have no inspection sticker, I still went for a quick ride in my C5 this afternoon :D

I absolutely love the C7 corvettes. I'd go for a white Z06 with black wheels

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,545 Posts
61-67

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts