My car is 3 years old today.

21,300 miles.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, Quack says he had 21k on his inside of 6 months!

I live 8.3 miles from work, so that's only 83 miles a week. Plus, I drive the MGA to work a lot in the summer, and we take the A6 on vacations. I put 5k miles on the MGA two summers ago, but think only about 1000-1500 this last year.

Historically, I've averaged about 12k/year.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
happy birthday to your subbie
i bought mine year ago when it had 11Kmiles and with 9 months of driving i'm now at 31k :eek3:
Good that it won't be driven for the next 5 months :wiggles:

·
Registered
366 Posts
:rotfl: nice pic man. and nicley cleared out front end too. i adopted my subie in august with 62000<-----alot so dont feel bad anyone

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,975 Posts
Happy birthhday from one great wagon to another. The legendary Hammerdown wagon is 2 years old tomorrow. ;) (where you been Steve?)

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Happy Birthday to your car. Mine'll turn 3 in April, though my projected mileage by then will be closer to 49,000 miles. :(

·
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
josnroh said:
(where you been Steve?)
I got lost for about five months. After the BeaverRun Subaru Challenge, I seriously considered getting a Legacy GT, and hung out over at LegacyGT.com. There are a *lot* of ex-clubWRX and WRXfanatics guys over there! I also bought all this stuff and spent most of my time on DPReview.com and Nikonians.org

Plus I've been mostly on LERSOC and the new Ohiosubaru.com sites. I finally found my way back here last week. Seems kinda different.

I'm sure I'll be seeing you at a meet once it gets nice. Too bad I missed Zoophagy at the last one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts