ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy guys,
Well I was thinking of having some kind of hangout, dinner, drive thing next week. Its been weeks/months since I have been able to do anything car related let alone anything else cause of working 75 hour weeks. That is done now and im working 40 so IM free

Lets get something going for friday the 19th of october. We should def do a Dinner/hangout and then go for a spin

Friday works great for me whatta bout u guys? I would have it saterday but my BBS STI rims are going to the darkside and going black.

Guys lets get some ideas going for a resturant/cruise ideas so on and so forth. Thanks for your time and hope to get something going
-Daniel

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? ideas?.....:screwy:.......:whoa:

·
Registered
284 Posts
i'd be up for it. although i think i would have to have andy drive. due to the fact that my turbo should be here by then, and my car will be down for a day or 2. to install the turbo/injectors, new spark plugs, and an oil change.

where abouts are you thinking of doing it?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
this is still going on right? Friday at what time and where do we meet. Daniel, please let us know asap. what's the plan?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I'm down for getting together. i'm out @ 8pm that day. I'll have to figure out if i'm picking up the ap iether in the morning that day or after work... I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
well, i'm getting my ap tomorrw after work so.. Just an idea but we could head up that direction and pick up the ap from the seller. Some of his buddies like to get together friday nights... So we could combine our groups and grab someting to eat up there and go bowling after words... I'm going to call him tomorrow after work to figure out a meeting spot. Gonna flash the stage one map right there so.. Mohaha!!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
You know the party wouldn't be complete unless you are there bro. The seller (Justin) lives up in the tacoma area so. we could all head up that direction make the exchange and possible combine our groups and get something to eat and go bowling up there. I"m going to call him tomorrow to find a place to meet.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Um... So you guys were going to hang out on OCT 13th... But started the thread on OCT 14th??? :confused: :tongue:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yeah that was Daniel, I noticed that too. If you look at the what he actually posted it says the 19th though. Crazy kids...:screwy:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
i just work here so. That crazy kid...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Sounds good man. I'm down with that. Let me know what's up. Friday night is cool and sat. at Olskool. :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Everybody who i don't have thier phone ##s and wants to do something tonight post your phone ###s so i can contact with where we are going to meet.

Rob c.
206-947-2442

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
You know my number. Let me know where we're meeting.

·
Registered
663 Posts
The farthest south we'll be going today is to my shop in puyallup later. Sounds like we're starting off in Tacompton. Rob is getting off work until 8pm. So Brock and I will be hooking up earlier..................

·
Registered
905 Posts
im down for this, FTW! sorry ive been out of the loop the past few weeks.
whats the game plan, is there room for one more?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Where you at James?? We are just gonna get some dinner and then the group is gonna decide what to do next. A couple of us are at my apartment right now. Later we're going to our shop and gonna put Rob's DP on. You can call me at 253-318-5468.....................

·
Registered
905 Posts
Where you at James?? We are just gonna get some dinner and then the group is gonna decide what to do next. A couple of us are at my apartment right now. Later we're going to our shop and gonna put Rob's DP on. You can call me at 253-318-5468.....................
right on. i just ate with the family. gimme a minute, and ill call.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts