ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out driving today, and was getting on the freeway, and next to me i see this ugly lookin newer style monte carlo...w/ spinners....we're gettin on the on ramp and it merges from 2 lanes into one and he was right next to me, so i sped up a little bit to get ahead of him bfeore we merge onto the highway. well anyways, he gets on, and then proceeds to get over to the far left lane, and i see him bobbin and weavin in traffic in front of me, and then i dont see him anymore.

A couple miles later, i see a cop on one of the off-ramps, and he had pulled the monte over! and this is the best part...the rims were still spinnin even while the cop was walkin up to the car :rotfl:

i guess its one of those things thats actually funnier to see than it is to talk about....but i got a pretty good laugh out of it

·
Registered
647 Posts
haha thats pretty good, whenever i see people with really nice rims, they are usually going really slow (well no more than speed limit) not sure why, btu they never wanna race. I wouldnt either with nice rims.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I hope your not putting "spinners" in the "nice rims" category.....

and WTH does your rim have to do with racing or not?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
I was in this country town yesterday for work when I saw (within 10 min) a ford probe with a 747 wing and Pontiac wheels and a Hyundai with decals and a 747 wing.
what is this world coming to?

·
Registered
482 Posts
wrxlude said:
I was in this country town yesterday for work when I saw (within 10 min) a ford probe with a 747 wing and Pontiac wheels and a Hyundai with decals and a 747 wing.
what is this world coming to?
its going to sh*t

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
SweetTurboWhine said:

on a side note, anyone have any idea how much those weigh a wheel?
I think something to the tune of 40-50lbs a wheel for like 22's.

Oh yeah, and they run about $10,000 for all 4 w/ shoes :eek3:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I can picture it.... thats teh funneh. :D I usually see the same big Samoan guy with this dodge neon, older model, with the hubcap spinners on at the stoplights. Looks ridiculous with 15 in steels underneath with chrome plastics spinning away at the stops. Although no one laughs cause they will get destroyed by teh beeg SAmoan. Samown3d!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
wrxinfx said:
I can picture it.... thats teh funneh. :D I usually see the same big Samoan guy with this dodge neon, older model, with the hubcap spinners on at the stoplights. Looks ridiculous with 15 in steels underneath with chrome plastics spinning away at the stops. Although no one laughs cause they will get destroyed by teh beeg SAmoan. Samown3d!!
Ill laugh at him:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I was about to say, at least those are real spinners. I pity those that get those hubcap spinners, they don't even spin right half the time... urgh! :barf:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts