ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... wow! what a night!!! I am still freeking out. I met this guy from M3forum.com his screen name is Dr.M he has a full exhauast (catback) CAI and suspension mods.. anyways we went 4 or 5 times I pulled on him every time by 2-3 cars maybe more.I have it on video.. he will find someone to host it. If you guys want (i actuall want u to check out the thread) please go to www.m3forum.com and read the post...he has to report back to the forum LOL His car was beautiful tho.. Grey with Red leather lowered red brembo brakes.. anyways I am soo happy now..
Hopefully the video wil go up soon!!!
cheers and goodnight!

if u have aol messanger I can send u the video indiviuallu just leave me u'r screen name until I host this video

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
upload the file to yousendit.com

it's free, but link expires in 5 days or if too many people d/l. Easiest way to get around this is to just upload it again ;)

Just put your email addy in #1, #2 upload file, #3 copy and paste link in this post.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very nice job! I've been debating on upgrading my cobb stage2 so I can have a rematch against my friend's m3. I'm pretty set on going w/ a vf34 and hope that will be enough to hold him off. Show us those vids...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Vids are hosted...I sent Tailspin the link to the vids so he can post them himself. :)

BTW Be forewarned, they are dark and the camera man suffers a little from hand tremors... :D Still neat to see though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts