ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
i swear this is a repost, but too lazy to prove it.

·
The Legendary Bad Ass (aka; Buzzz)
5,400 Posts
Wow, that guy is a work of art.
But lets at least be educated about this. That would be IROC. It stands for the International Race Of Champions. Where the tops of many motorsports get together and race a circuit with a spec car. That is where this design came from. So, when blasting this mullet sporting, fingerless leather driving gloves wearing, cut-up skin tight levi's struttin' moron, let's do it with correct spelling of his automobile.
And as a side note, an IROC Camaro was the first door car to go 200 MPH in a quarter mile. But it was just a touch more than stock.

·
Registered
428 Posts
:rotfl:
"Radar doesnt work on my car....it bounces right off....because i wash and wax my car all the time"
"Thats how the Stealth Bomber works.....they wash it all the time"

What an idiot.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I find this thread funny, not because of the recording which has been posted in every WRX forum half a dozen times.

I find it funny because it is ironic. (or ironik if you are the thread starter) I mean, to call someone Ignorant.

(1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.)

Yet you spell Iroc IROK.

I suppose that could be hypocritical, instead of ironic, don't ya think?

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Did I post this like a year and a half ago?
this came out when moby dick was a guppy.
i can't believe there is white trash out there like this guy

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
wrxlude said:
Did I post this like a year and a half ago?
this came out when moby dick was a guppy.
i can't believe there is white trash out there like this guy
There isn't, haven't you leanred from the throngs of other threads that it is all fake and one guy doing the voices.

·
Registered
818 Posts
jennifer said:
If this is the sound clip/repost I'm thinking of, it's from the Phil Hendrie radio show. He does all the voices. It's a joke. Check him out at http://www.philhendrieshow.com/. Suckers.
real or staged it was still damn entertaining and well done. and leave the guy who started this thread alone, ive seen more than enough of you spell impreza wrong.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts