Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I did post something about this on i-club(rather nasioc) but I just cant decide between a nitrous kit or a top mount intercooler. Thanks for any help you can give me

RJ

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
eightballrj said:
Yes, I did post something about this on i-club(rather nasioc) but I just cant decide between a nitrous kit or a top mount intercooler. Thanks for any help you can give me

RJ
Go TMIC, I'm one of those guys who doesn't care much for Nitrous. Get a big TMIC to support big boost later on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
will a stock(completely) wrx handle nitrous? If so how big of shot could one run? Also to move slightly off-topic, would a stock wrx see any gains running the nx n2-cooler kit?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Re: Re: Guys with nitrous kits, what do you think of them??

Shard said:
Go TMIC, I'm one of those guys who doesn't care much for Nitrous. Get a big TMIC to support big boost later on.
I completely agree with you Eric. My favorite TMIC are the TXS V2 and the new APS...those suckers are huge :D

Does anyone have the answer to GotPSI?'s question?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
GotPSI? said:
will a stock(completely) wrx handle nitrous? If so how big of shot could one run? Also to move slightly off-topic, would a stock wrx see any gains running the nx n2-cooler kit?
You can run a 50 shot on a bone stock WRX. We had some threads about it a great long while ago. Do a search if you are interested in the performance results. I wouldn't recommend N2O until you atleast do some basics (uppipe, IC hoses, BC).

-Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts