ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I take my 04 sti to a trans shop because my clutch was bad. then today they told me the clutch was done, so i go to pick up my car and my check engine light is on and cruise control is flashing. then i asked them why is my check engine light on and my cruise control flashing if i brought you guys the car with just a bad clutch and no other problems. they are saying that its not their fault so what can i do they dont want to fix it, but i brought them the car perfectly fine with only a bad clutch.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
So I take my 04 sti to a trans shop because my clutch was bad. then today they told me the clutch was done, so i go to pick up my car and my check engine light is on and cruise control is flashing. then i asked them why is my check engine light on and my cruise control flashing if i brought you guys the car with just a bad clutch and no other problems. they are saying that its not their fault so what can i do they dont want to fix it, but i brought them the car perfectly fine with only a bad clutch.
Find out what the CEL is for. I'm betting it's something they did but it could be something 100% unrelated.

·
Registered
0 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts