ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
yeh the comercials pissed me off a bit....WTF is a American Dude talkin gin a Bk comercial in UK?

But I don't think the other episodes have aired over there yet...so we are getting them just a lil after they Air. the Gumball took place in May!

I can't wait for the next 3!! Looks Like Some Nasty Crashes next epidose!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
you are so very much the man...

a little OT: when you're looking at the index, it's probably not worth downloading that "gumballtv" file, it's a lot of footage but it's all in french (i think??) and the only english is by kim schmitz and one of the skaters. i only skimmed through it.. ::shrug::

·
Registered
89 Posts
EP4: that was probably the most action-packed ep so far, and it seemed like the guys in the red 360 (paul and dean) were driving like total jackasses...(although only one of them was actually driving)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
for those who've seen ep 4... and bored enough to watch the commercials... the music for the i, robot commercial... any idea what song is it?

·
Registered
89 Posts
not yet afaik.

EDIT- My mistake, ep 5 is now out

EP5

hope that works, if not, go to the index.

i also took the time to download the crash vid from the same index, it basically shows what happens with the crash (tork's viper) and him being hospitalized, and them talking about it etc.

TorkCrashVid

hope that link works too..

happy dl'ing. :wiggles:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts