Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed the papers tonight - I am now a Scooby Do driver! The sad part though, is that I could not get enough of a trade-in value on my BMW, so its DS for me (or SK2 Street Tire Class here in Cal Club) with the WRX instead of the STX killer I wanted to build :(

I am BAAaaaaaaaack to racing again!

Neat thing too . . . . as I sort of lost interest this past year and got back into paintball . . . the guy who owns Tombstone Paintball is also a RALLY DRIVER! So when he closes the P-Ball down, it rally-cross time!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
CONGRATS!!!:cool:

I'm jealous. Looks like I'll be in the running, so to speak, during the spring of this year at the earliest. But heh, at least there is one in my future!

I'm also jealous of your contacts. You get to go rally-crossing...no fair:( I'm certainly interested to know how that goes, keep us posted on your progress in that arena.

Rod

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
WRXed,

If you want to go Rallycrossing, organize one! Look up the rules on the SCCA website and make up your own. It is a lot of work and you will need atleast twenty people to help you, but if you contact the SCCA, I'm sure they will help you get the word out.

-Jim

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Pt,

You know, that's not a bad idea. Given my schedule at the moment, it would be impossible. However, I will definitely look into that. Who knows, we could even get a SouthEast region going. I know all you Atlanta guys would be in;) , not to mention the other areas around here. A little scary given I haven't even been to a rallycrossing, yet, but sounds like fun.

Rod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts