ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are from Toronto, Hamilton, Brantford, Simcoe or Port Dover area, post up and lets get a 'Subaru Night' going!
Post your info if you want, PM me or e-mail.

Name: Matt Sheridan
Car: 2002 Impreza WRX
e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am from just outside of Toronto in Pickering.

Name : Patrick (prefer to leave last name out...never know who's creeping on here. They may find out where I live...etc..
Car: 2011 WRX

Toronto has it's own subaru club and do have meets from what I have searched. Mostly in the spring and summer though. We should try and get all club wrx members that live in Ontario together sometime in the GTA area as it would be cool to swap stories/mods and or suggestions.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be really cool! Where do you guys usually meet? Night? I'm just wondering becaue I'm about 1hr and 45 mins from Canadas wonderland (south of Toronto).

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have never personally met with the Toronto Subaru Club, but if you google them it will bring you directly to their site/forum. I am a new Subaru owner probably like yourself, so all this is new to me! I know they had a meet last year in Vaughn (which is like on Wonderland's doorstep). I dont have time to do all these searches because I am at work and it does restrict me, however, if you find something, or I do, let's keep eachother posted. In the meantime, I dont think an annual meet would be possible until spring. And BTW...Tomorow is going to be a blast with all the snow we are expecting...can't wait to fly by people spinning their tires and going into the ditch!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, yeah i bought mine back in october, well lets watch for a meet!
yea it will!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts