ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fahd said its normal that this is happening, there coolant coming out of the resevoir.....one of his friends said over time it will stop ;/ what do you guys think?

i would like to that my brother for doing the fmic, i mean i still helped with getting stuff,helping him out i jsut took his orderd...but none of this woudl have been possible with out him...i love you dude!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
WRXout said:
fahd said its normal that this is happening, there coolant coming out of the resevoir.....one of his friends said over time it will stop ;/ what do you guys think?

i would like to that my brother for doing the fmic, i mean i still helped with getting stuff,helping him out i jsut took his orderd...but none of this woudl have been possible with out him...i love you dude!
Two things: one I'm enrolling you in spelling classes :p Two, I didn't say it was normal. I said let's wait to see if it still does that tomorrow...comprendes?

·
Registered
622 Posts
That looks amazing. About how much was the final cost of all that including installation?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
with cobb vf30 reflash i hit full boost at 3600rpms 16psi, and omg it rips........lag isnt bad i cant even feel it its so orgasmic when my topend kicks in , this would be the fastest 4eat wrx in houston :p

the bov also echos too its weird....

first time me and fahd test ran it the throttle body kicked blew off.....though my engine blew :eek: it was scary......

when i floor it my egt doesnt go over 700 celsius i cant wait to get tuned

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rippa said:
That's my Blow Off Valve!!:eek3:

Looks good man!!!:eek:

Can't wait to do mine!!!:D
^sold me the BOV, i appreciated it dude, the noise is awsome it goes prrshp sho sho sho, it echos :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts