ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 Subaru WRX...
My Track Car (Not My Daily Driver):
Cobb Tuning Stage 1 / Cobb SF Intake / Cobb Accessport / Perrin Gurney Flap / STI Spoiler / Nameless Muffler Delete / Nitrous Oxide Systems Intercooler Chiller & Purge / Rally Armor Mud Flaps (Universal) / Megan Front & Rear Strut Brace / AEM Battery Tie Down / APR Winglets / STI Front Lip Side Skirts & Rear Aprons / Front & Rear Tow Hooks / Sparco Racing Harness / G Force 5 Point Racing Harnesses / Carbon Fiber Bits & Pieces / TVP Auto Overlays & Wraps / VSR Wheels & Powder Coated G37 Wheels / VMS Wing Stiffy / Billet Aluminum Nitrous Bottle Holders / Rear Roof Spoiler / Vortex Generators / Magnetic Autocross Numbers / Window Vent Visors / AVT WRX Intercooler Guard / More To Come...

Future Mods:
Cobb Pro-Tune / PRL Charge Pipe / Nameless Mid-pipe / Perrin Equal Length Header / Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / Mishimoto Oil Cooler / Aggressive Rear Diffuser

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello all... To answer everyone's questions... Yes it is a CVT. I purposely selected it over a traditional manual for various reasons... Mainly do to the fact that there is a lot of stop and go traffic here where I live... Coupled with the fact that I have a cervical fusion (C1-C5)... Thank God that I now have excellent peripheral vision to compensate for the limited range of motion in my neck... I do realize that the CVT doesn't do too well with elevated torque levels beyond 290-300... But then again this is not my daily driver. I purchased it new back in May of last year (2016)... I don't drive it much. Currently it has 4200 miles on it. Since my purchase, I've gradually added a few things to it. With regards to the nitrous oxide kit, it's a dedicated intercooler chiller. I had it laying around when I sold my 5th gen. Prelude. I placed it on the car to combat heat soak during the summer months and due to our stock intercooler's inefficiency. As for tracking my car, that's my plan... But only when I finish adding the remaining items on my list. It should be completed by the summer... Thanks guys for stopping by.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dope man dope man dope man. Good idea using it as an intercooler chiller. Looks awesome. Probably would get pulled over all the time if you drove daily with it though. :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Like everything but that front license plate...

(Old Georgia boy...)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh... Georgia Bulldogs (Dr. Jeff)... I have to support the University of Alabama... I'll be receiving my Master's in Quality this December 2017... Roll Tide 🤓 #Thank's Be To God#

·
Registered
847 Posts
War Eagle War!

I actually went to college in New Hampshire . . . but I have a friend who went to Auburn which I understand is a rival to Alabama.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Brass Knuckles... Both the headlights and tail lights are wrapped with smoke vinyl wrap followed by a clear bra overlay. The headlights also have the Subispeed carbon fiber eyebrows with a clear bra overlay as well. Thanks for the compliment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts