ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get ready to see more of GrimmSpeed in the national rally scene! We have entered into a partnership with Rally America(Rally America) for the remainder of the 2012 race season. The partnership started this past weekend at the Oregon Trail Rally.

We have succeeded in our goal of making Contingency Sponsorships available to all levels of racers, from regional to national while offering prizes for multiple different classes. Remember to get your GrimmSpeed Contingency stickers during Tech!

Justin Grimm

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Does this mean I get a free AOS? :)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'm holding you to that now lol.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I have to say, your ceramic uppipe is an amazing piece. Mine is fantastic. Now if only it was as easy to install as it was to order... ;)

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
GrimmSpeed Rocks! I can't wait to get all of my goodies added to my ride! Tell Mike I'm waiting for my Vinyl :) Just did Stage 1 Today and broke 1000 miles, should have everything on by the middle or end of next month IMAG0187.jpg IMAG0176.jpg IMAG0206.jpg IMAG0207.jpg

Your Ceramic Coating and PnP is Top Notch, looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers I put down :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts