1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

GrimmSpeed

• Cooler to the touch than Aluminum Oil Caps
  • OEM Size in diameter
    (Will not interfere with any hoses or intercooler piping)
  • Factory Fit for clean install
  • Fits all Subaru Models from '89-'11
  • Sleek smooth Delrin finish

GrimmSpeed® brings you another innovative product, a first of its kind "Cool Touch" Delrin® Oil Cap that fits all Subaru engines. No more burning an imprint of your oil cap onto your hand! Kick out your old oil cap and tell it to hit the streets, we have a younger, much more attractive version to shine up that engine bay! The GrimmSpeed oil cap fits like OEM and allows room for intercooler piping or any hoses/cables.

Keep an eye out for our Product Release Group Buy starting soon in the GB section. Our great friends over at RallySportDirect will be running the GB.

Install Video(caution some foul language) and a few more pics:

Thanks!

Justin Grimm

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Nice looking product! Excited to see the group buy pricing.

Although, I still really want your AOS system!

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Looks gorgeous... too bad I have the AOS and this wont fit :D

Ruffles at the video

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Come on grimmspeed, don't you know running HID's in stock housings is dangerous.

Your welcome and that advice will only cost you a blue oil cap shipped to me free :)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
LOL, he is Russian, have to give him a break ;)

Justin
I swear, those russians ruin everything. Seriously though, I would buy that "ported" gas cap from you lol. Just so my gas cap had its own grimmspeed video

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Same here except I'd rather the AOS and no goo in the IC.
I love the AOS. Only complaint is cold weather + E85 I had goo accumulating, but when I switched to pump for the winter, that went away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts