ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy a Grimmspeed 3-Port EBCS and install it at my house. Then drive like 30 miles to go get a tune. Will this be fine on my car?

And no this isn't my only upgrade i have a tbe, getting and uppipe and the ebcs.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
The EBCS is a 15 minute install tops. Install it in the parking lot when you get there.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
The EBCS is a 15 minute install tops. Install it in the parking lot when you get there.
I agree... I installed my EBCS today... it's cake.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I agree... I installed my EBCS today... it's cake.
What kind of cake is it made of and where can I get some of this aforementioned cake?

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
:party: Did someone say cake?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya i will just do that. I have a stock and a tbe catless downpipe and a catless uppipe. Installing that 3 port ebcs. What numbers can i expect? I wanna make 240whp. Doing an open source tune wanting to not have the boost super high. Could i make 240whp with 16psi. Stock 13t turbo

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
danecs said:
Ya i will just do that. I have a stock and a tbe catless downpipe and a catless uppipe. Installing that 3 port ebcs. What numbers can i expect? I wanna make 240whp. Doing an open source tune wanting to not have the boost super high. Could i make 240whp with 16psi. Stock 13t turbo
Ask your tuner if 240whp is achievable on their dyno with your mods.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts