ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a customer with a 2011 STi and he is wanting to get the Silver GrillCraft grills for the front (Hood, Upper, and Lower) but wants the rear bumper to match. GrillCraft will not make the rear bumper grill unless I can establish that there is interest. I am testing the waters for GrillCraft to see if anybody on the Subaru forums has thought about the rear bumper grill insert. If GrillCraft see's that there is at least 10 people that are interested, I can get back to everyone on the status of the first batch. Thanks

Edited--admin

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Please contact [email protected] about becoming a vendor. In the meantime, please remove the links to your FB site.

Thanks,
Matthew

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't want to become a vendor, the grill can be purchased off of the GrillCraft website. The R&D department just wants to see if there would be any interest if they did take the time to build a grill for the rear bumper between the exhaust tips. At this point, I'm just looking for a "that'd be cool, I'd buy one" or " nah, that's kinda lame". There is no commitment at all just looking for opinions.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Links to commercial site removed. You have to be a paying Vendor to the site to do that here, or it wouldn't be fair to those that have done so. You're free to gauge interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts